Friday, April 2, 2010

My Birthday in Pureto Rico!

Although this is not a picture of Puerto Rico, I have to say that I'm really in Puerto Rico for my birthday, today April 2nd!!! I'm on vacation. My schedule is so hectic at home that I didn't have time to talk about me going on vacation. But, I'm here.

I will be in Puerto Rico for two days before getting on the cruise ship. Yes, I will be crusing the Southern Carribean for seven days and let me tell you, what a great way to spend time looking within.

I want to say that I got up this morning for dawn meditation and prayer but I didn't. I wanted too, but there is always tomorrow. I got up to get online to handle a few things that I forgot to handle and I'm sitting by large double windows of my hotel room feeling and seeing the sun peek between the buildings. It's letting us know that it is a new day - new beginnings. How we are so magnificently blessed to get so many new beginnings!

If everyone in the world all took a long and deep breath at the same and exact time, we would still have enough air and sun to take a million more! Feel the joy in knowing the abundance that we live in!

6 comments:

Wanda said...

It's my birthday, too! Happy to us. Enjoy your cruise....

Shell said...

Happy Birthday, Vchelle. Being in PR for your birthday sounds wonderful to me.

SE'LAH... said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dearest sister-friend. I love you so much.

Enjoy the Caribbean seas.

one love.

margie said...

happy birthday and you have a great time.

Relyn Lawson said...

I've been slacking in my bloggish neighborliness as school has been more than hectic. Now that I'm back in the swing again, I wanted to stop in and say hello. Happy spring! And, of course, I'd like to wish you the happiest of birthdays and a happy, happy year, too.

BLOGZOOM said...

Sorry, one month has passed since your birthday, but there is still time to wish all the best for you, even live far away . Cheers