Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Thoughts - Just strolling along with you...


First, I want to say thank you to Se'Lah and Anyes for hosting such a fabulous and beautiful Random Acts of Kindness for World Kindness Day!  Kindness is everyday, all day, and I'm so grateful these ladies brought it forth in my consciousness.  Thank you ladies!  I will continue to share my Random Acts of Kindness here in Operation You!

This is my second year of graduate school and I've had some ups and downs and all arounds!  But, I must say that I'm grateful for this challenge.

When I decided to go back to school, I didn't ponder on the idea.  Sure, the idea passed me like the wind a few times during my undergraduate years, but I thought,  It's just a fleeing thought

I believe it was a Tuesday, and this day, I had been buried in work.  Just like a baby who takes her first breath, the wind pushed through my lungs.  I gasped for air and said, "I'm going back to school," just like that.  I opened an internet browser on my computer, searched for my school, and applied.  I knew I would get accepted.  I knew that money wouldn't be an obstacle even though I didn't have any.  I accepted and it came to pass.  Thank God!

Now that I'm here, I'm glad I didn't take the time to ponder on the idea of attending graduate school or else I may have talked myself out of it.  It's a lot of work, but I know it's all for a purpose, and that purpose is to allow the Divine Presence to express through me.  It's all about lifting others. 

Today in meditation, I received this understanding:  Releasing and letting go years of a trained ego that fed on doubt, worry, lack and limitaiton, and fear allows me to see the complete opposite.  Now, I know what IS and has been since Creation. I must affirm the truth daily so I don't re-visit my old thought patterns.  Love, faith, peace, abundance, and truth allows me to close my eyes and walk toward the light just by knowing it and feeling it.  I'm walking with a smile on my face.  Sheer joy!

Bliss is at your heart.  Please accept it and smile with me.

3 comments:

Anyes said...

Vickie, I love the fact you learned in meditation how to release your fears, to let in trust, therefore receiving what IS yours before seeing it. I need to learn this...

Se'lah said...

So glad you are walking this path...you are fabulous and brave. I'm holding your hands from afar as you stroll along.

one love, my sistahfriend.

HarmonyParent said...

What a wonderful picture of just how simple life can be, when we just listen and allow. Though I am sure that graduate school is not simple, the path to getting there was, as you demonstrated. It's always nice for me to hear about experiences of listening and allowing. Thank you.