Sunday, June 15, 2014

Striving vs. Doubting


"Windows to the World" is an event at Allgood Elementary School, my daughter's school, recognizing and honoring people and cultures around the world.

I can't believe that it's been about seven months since I've posted something here in this space of peace.  I must say, I'm glad to be back and expressing peace in only the way that my heart knows how to do so and that's through understanding, forgiveness, and compassion, topped with infinite love that needs to express through all of us.

So, let me get right to the point.  There are times when I know that I'm striving to only hear and feel that which is trying to express through me.  Then, there are times when doubt seems to flood my brain. I smile and realize that I am now doubting less and striving more--progress!

We come to a point when we are sick and tired of doubting.  We come to a point when we are relieved that each day presents a beginning that allows us to continue to strive for that which we know we came here to experience on this beautiful planet.  So, we wait.  We have patience. While we wait, evolvement continues, and we are grateful for the new beginnings, for the desire to strive because it is so much better than placing the attention on doubt.  Then we realize what we are waiting for is happening, and we are not waiting at all.  We are on our journey, and it is remarkable.

1 comment:

Shell said...

Good to see you blogging again.