Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bosom of love

She offered to pick me up from the airport on the day I arrived to Palm Springs Airport. I don't know why I was so amazed that she just simply wanted to give of herself without limitations. She greeted me with such a sweet smile and I immediately understood why she volunteered to pick us up from the airport at three different times. After speaking with her, I knew it was because of the road she had taken to get her to where she is in her life. For the first time, I had just met a kindred spirit that embraced life without hesitations. Our paths connected and suddenly we were traveling the same direction on the same road going to the same place. Awesome!

We were leaving the airport traveling this road in the above photo and I gasped for air as this view of the Creator rested in my heart. At this moment, I knew I was to be in her truck on this very road.

Have you ever had a feeling, instinct or vision where you absolutely knew without a doubt that you were to be doing exactly that thing or going that exact place or experiencing that very thing where so much excitement and joy covered you like a blanket and all you could do was leap inside? Well, I strongly felt it and I knew that the meditation retreat would change my life forever. I rest in the bosom of love now and I'm not going anywhere.

9 comments:

~Leslie said...

I so know that feeling! Being so overwhelmed with emotion that I fought back tears! Glad that you have found your place--in love! ;-)

Unknown said...

How neat! It must have made you feel all warm and fuzzy!

SE'LAH... said...

stay in the bosom of love...it sounds so comforting.

love ya as much as the grains of sand in all the seas and deserts ;)

margie said...

v'chelle, i miss you!!

Gayle said...

vchelle, I love your heart-felt writing style! Reading your posts makes me smile!

Anonymous said...

A smile met a smile and magic happened. It was indeed a pleasure to serve you; I felt the graditude and I knew the feelings from my travels in these United States of America and abroad. You seem so familiar to me, like I've know you for quite sometime. I appreciate you and know there is no lack, no issues nor concerns regarding women of color because I trust...

Unknown said...

Big garlic lover and supporter here!
hausfrauinthekitchen.blogspot.com

christina said...

i am thinking of you, my friend.
i send you love!
xo

Steph said...

Wow, what a coincedence, I know exactly where that photo was taken. I live 20 minutes away from there. Palm Springs is beautiful, as is Joshua Tree, especially in the fall and winter months, but the summers get to 120 degrees and everyone is pretty cranky.