Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Limitless Possibilities

I was afraid to have faith because I thought, "What if it really doesn't work out?" There was something in me that found it easier to believe the negative thoughts and situations. There was something in my mind that continued to fuel my doubt. It was fear.

Then I understood that to believe is just to believe but to know is true calmness. Knowing that all is well - that we were born into complete perfection - allowed me to see clearly. Knowing comes from acceptance that we are not just here. We are here for a purpose.

I see beauty. I see love. I see joy. I see limitless possibilities. I listen with my heart's ear and I listen quietly and confidently. All is well everywhere. It is such a blessing. I am grateful.

7 comments:

Wanda said...

Ah, yes...the challenge of faith. I know it well. And I rest in the moments of getting it.

kath said...

When I visit you, I immediately feel calm. My breath reminds me that it is there and I sit a little straighter. It is like a visit to a guru.
Thank you!

SE'LAH... said...

I so miss your words of inspiration. I needed this today.

love you.

Baracka said...

beautiful words, and i understand about fear, sometimes fear makes you doubt yourself andyour abilities... remember we are the child of the most high god, god bless you

Gayle said...

This is beautiful!

ELK said...

you have expressed faith in an extraordinary way :: vivid blooms with words that soothe

kath said...

I just popped in to read this again ... xo