Friday, January 23, 2009

So, I paused...


It’s been over a week since my last post and I have so much to share but I needed to pause. I felt a little under the weather and wanted to make sure that when I write, I give from my essence of which I am, my Being. So, I paused.

Pausing allowed me to be patient with my healing and to accept without fear. Pausing allows us to reflect on the current situation at the current moment – the present moment. Pausing is not to be confused with thought. It is a time for us, our Being, to be still without thought, motion or fear just like the stars, still, in a clear sky where there is so much space. I continue to rally for patience within so that I can accept the fact that I needed to pause and I accept that I may need to pause again. I accept.

This message is for all of you to pause, to reflect so that you can heal. Often, we need to practice patience and do nothing but pause. It is necessary and rewarding because this is our gift and our healing from God. It is stillness. We stand still and present no matter how difficult it is. That’s when we feel peace in the mist of what perceives to be chaos.

Sending positive energy your way, always!

1 comment:

SE'LAH... said...

Pausing. I have a friend who always gives me the same advice in the midst of "chaos": BE STILL. It is often easier said that done but with practice, it can be so rewarding. I, for one, have surely missed your posts but I am pleased that you are back presenting ways of promoting peace within.

One Love, Se'Lah