Monday, October 25, 2010

Always Climbing. Always Lifting.

Hello everyone!

Today is an extraordinary day.  There is no particular reason why.  It just is!

I'm smiling today even though I could frown.  I'm feeling love even though I could feel hate.  I'm seeing peace even though I could feel hostility.  Yes, I choose for this day to be extraoridnary!

Se'Lah over at Necessary Room and Anyes over at Far away in the Sunshine are hosting their version of A Random Act of Kindness day.  I can't tell you how excited I am to join them.  As usual, I'm late in joining but I've learned not to make excuses but to just embrace any and everything with such love, peace and humility.  This beauty always supersedes negativity.

So, from this point until November 13th (World Kindness Day), I will write about my experiences here in showing acts of kindness.  I have a couple situations that already stand out in my mind that are too wonderful to keep to myself.  What is the point of climbing if we are not lifting others along the way?  We are all connected.  We are all one.

Please share your random acts of kindness.  You may leave a link to wherever you post it.

Kindness is when you act on the beautiful thoughts you have of others.

Peace!

4 comments:

Se'lah said...

Can't wait to hear about what you are up to...so exciting that you are joining us. No such thing as late. ;)

Baracka said...

Today, don't let another negative thought take up residence in your mind. Remember, faith is believing that God is who He says He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Stay in an attitude of faith today. Stay in a positive frame of mind and keep yourself open to the blessing and victory He has in store for you!blessings... and i will be doingthe same as well...

Anyes said...

Such an awesome feeling when we choose love in everything! Thank you for spreading the word :-)

Yiota said...

" What is the point of climbing if we are not lifting others along the way? " - I love this; so true!
hope your busy life is letting you have lots of time with your little girl!
take care!
xx