Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Things are going well!

Last week was such a busy week.  I kept thinking, I promised myself that I would no longer take weeks to post to Operation You, for me and for you.  But, with school work staring at me everytime I walk by my book bag, my daughter's birthday party that required me to deep clean and cook and crowning two titles of mother and wife on the top of my head, I really was thankful that I learned to take deep breaths and let things be as they are. 

If a thought came to me that made me question its nature,  I immediately released the negative thought and the emotion went right along with it.

So, now I'm taking a toe-dip in this fresh water that covers this post and I am grateful for learning and knowing the truth, which is there is nothing wrong  There is nothing bad.  All is well.  This is my power and yours.

7 comments:

Kristi DeMeester said...

I'm happy to read this. And even happier to be reminded to let these annoyances go. :)

Anyes said...

All is well indeed, :-)

SE'LAH... said...

letting go seems to be the theme this week. exhale.

i bet the party was smashing. Happy Birthday J.

love you all.

Yiota said...

I need you to teach me how to take deep breaths and release tension. That would be very handy right now.

Baracka said...

God has in store in your future will supersede anything you could even imagine. Keep pressing forward, keep stretching your faith and believing for bigger things because God is going to pour out His favor in unprecedented ways!

Tracy said...

So glad to see you here, Vickie and hear how things are going... VERY good, indeed--love to heat that! ;o) Like you, This year I promised myself not to post at my blog on weekends, and I've even been limiting blog-reading & online time in general at weekend... Looking for more real time, less online time... ;o) Happy Days, sweetie ((HUGS))

Relyn Lawson said...

I hope the birthday party was wonderful. My daughter's is coming up soon. We are having a western theme with a hayride and bobbing for apples. We're going to learn the Cotton Eyed Joe, too.