Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Meditating my way to peace


There's something that I wanted to share with you but I can't seem to remember what it is. Oh yes! I remember. Exciting news is that I'm going on a meditation retreat in two weeks and I can't tell you how excited I am. I'm bursting at the seams with joy! I will be on a resort in a desert surrounded by mountains; nothing but shear peace and solitude. I'm exhaling.

For five days, I will be meditating, taking yoga, eating a raw diet and sending positive energy and love to all of you in blogland! I'm expecting that beam of light to accompany me home and you know I'm going to share it.

Joshua Tree Retreat, here I come!


P.S. I'm working on my site so please bare with me.

6 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

What a blessing to be able to do this. I am so happy for you and hope you enjoy every minute of it. I know I would and am looking forward to your post after you come home
Maggie

Shell said...

That is going to be amazing experience for you.

gayle said...

vchelle, that sounds simply wonderful! I'll be thinking of you!

Dori said...

This is so wonderful :) Enjoy your time there!

SE'LAH... said...

safe travels...and above all, relax and take it all in. i know you'll have a great time.

xo

Steph said...

Okay, this is werid, I have lived in the desert my whole life and had no idea there was a retreat in Joshua Tree.
Thanks:)