Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What questions do you ask?

Instead of asking questions like, "Why me?" or "Why does this have to happen now?" or "What have I done to deserve this?" or even, "What is the deal?" Ask questions with a purpose of expecting a solid answer. Ask meaningful questions and then from that point, you will understand that every situation has a meaning for us to grasp so that we understand our higher purpose in experiencing this thing call life.

When we send messages of negativity out, we receive a negative response. When we send messages with a purpose, we receive a positive response that is purposeful! So, after you read this message, ask yourself a meaningful question. The question that I sent out into the Universe today was, "What is my purpose or reason for experiencing life on this earth?" The response I received is currently taking place right before my eyes. I can't explain it, but I can feel and see it happening!

"Everything that God is, we already are; all that God has, is already ours."

Sending you positive energy, always!
Align Left

4 comments:

Cam said...

V!!

You finished your first semester of grad school! Woo Hoo!! I'm up doing the Electric Slide right now! I might even finish it up with a great big 'ole Running Man!!

Go, V...
Go, V...

Congrats!!!

Wanda said...

Welcome back to blogland.

gayle said...

I am so glad you're back!

SE'LAH... said...

sending positive energy right back at cha.

always looking to the bright side of life.

xo