Wednesday, September 29, 2010

if you were here...

I could take you outside at dawn so you could see
the morning glories open up to reveal your favourite colour.



We could go on a walking meditation upon a mountaintop,
then jump as high as we can, and try to grab passing clouds by their tail.
oh yeah, i think i'd like that ;)


I could take you for a drive down long and windy, country roads.
I'm sure you won't mind if I turned up the bass and volume on the radio,
open all the windows, and let the wind blow through our dreads.



And since we're in no rush, we could head on over to the coast
to watch the sun play hide-no-seek behind the endless horizon.



And when night begins to fall, we could join the girls outside
and create shooting stars with sparklers.

*I'd love to hear what you would do, if you were here*

*My dearest Vickie, I sure wish you were here, but I'm thankful that you are sharing your thoughts more often these days.  Your dose of positive was most certainly missed.  Love you lots.  one love, Se'lah

19 comments:

xxx said...

Thank you... that was beautiful.

Operaton You said...

Se'Lah! Se'Lah! Se'Lah! You are such a jewel. You, Se'Lah, are my gift of jewels!

I know what you are trying to do. You trying to get me there and it's working!

I love you with my Big Heart All The Way To God's House!

PinkInklings said...

why thank you it has been a fine stretch o' the legs : )

Anyes said...

What you have planned totally works for me and I'm coming along if you do not mind, Thank you Se'lah for the introduction ;-)

Wanda said...

I'm in!

Chris said...

Se'Lah you always know what to say and when to say it. These photos are beautiful but my most favorite is the morning glories. You do have the eye my dear! I'd love to follow you and Vickie as you go on this trip. What a great way to unwind and kick back. One love.

Umā said...

Oh count me in for sure, my friend.

Baracka said...

beautiful walk, i enjoyed it the sceneary was lovely a woderful time to pause and reflect thank you

blessings..

Tracy said...

I am so happy to be here and join in the LOVE. :o) Thank you Se'Lah... Thank you, Vickie :o) ((HUGS))

Relyn Lawson said...

Hey, how did you know that was my favorite color? I wish I was there. I'd love to meet you and Se'lah in person.

Se'lah said...

Thanks for coming along with me on my excursions. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I sure did.

until next time. sending positive vibes your way.

one love, always.

Marilyn Miller said...

Lovely Se'Lah!

Shell said...

Truly beautiful, Se'Lah. I'm read to go with you too.

Relyn Lawson said...

Vickie,

Have I visited yet and told you how thrilled I am that you are playing along with me in the swap? Well, I am. I'll be sending an email in an hour or so. Yay! Thanks so much for participating. Blessings to you, my friend. ~ Relyn

Lisa Johnson said...

Thanks for letting me take a walk with you Se'Lah and Vickie! I had a great time! Next time I'll bring some snacks. : )

Gayle said...

That sounds like a wonderful time!

Sharon said...

This sounds lovely and fun. I do believe it would refresh my soul to come along.

christina said...

this is lovely.
xo
waving to Vickie.

Kristi DeMeester said...

This was exactly what I needed after a long day. :)