Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My "Gift of Jewels" is here!


Yeah! I've received my beautiful Gift of Jewels from Tracy over at Pink Purl. Aren't they just beautiful? Tracy sent me a handmade card that is adorable and this photo doesn't do my bracelet any justice. It is gorgeous and it feels so good on my wrist! I love it. I haven't had the opportunity to wear my bracelet yet, but I so look forward to wearing it soon. Thank you so much Tracy! And thank you Se'Lah for being the instrument to spread love around the world through the Gift of Jewels project!

It's been awhile since I've posted on Operation You and I miss it! My intention was to, at least, leave some inspiration here in between my busy schedule. But, I'm back...again. I plan to make my rounds and I thank you and appreciate all of you who continue to come and visit Operation You!

I'm grateful for all of you!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hello, vchelle! :o) I am so delighted you were so happy with the treats I sent you. And very glad the bracelets DO fit... LOL! Glad to see you back here and hope you will be able to share some of your uplifting spirit here when you can. Many thanks for visiting me at my place... I was touched by your kindness and sharing. Blessings to you... ((HUGS))

Se'lah said...

what a gorgeous jewel indeed.

I'm always happy when I leave here. ;)

Baracka said...

beautiful... blessings to you and yours....

Lisa Johnson said...

Hi Vchelle! I received your wonderful GOJ today and feel so blessed! Thank you so much! ; )

Gayle said...

Your gift is so lovely! I'm glad you're back, vchelle!