Monday, September 27, 2010

Inspirational Monday - Live the Impossible

I absolutely love this photo!  It's pure. Bright. Light. Calmness. Beautiful.  These are just a few things that this photo demonstrates to me. Thank you Se'Lah!

Often during dawn meditation, my heart is opened and I become enriched with so many inspired thoughts of givingness, joy, love and wisdom. I usually write these thoughts down in my journal because they are evidence of the Divine Intelligence that operates through you and me, if we allow ourselves to operate in that place of stillness. 

During Saturday's meditation, I wrote this down in my journal:

I constantly have direct contact with the Infinite Intelligence.  It's all the time.  I didn't hear this.  I know this because I feel it.  That's the spiritual communication that is always flowing.  I have to stay spiritual to receive the communication and to give it.  It's a two-way communication, but it's one.  It is all one communication simultaneously. That means I am one with the Spirit.  It breathes me.  Yet, I have a choice through it.  I surrender to it.  I surrender my choice to it and I let it be.

There is nothing that we cannot achieve. If we just only realize how beautiful and powerful we are, we would see, know and expect greatness and the impossible ALL the time.   The GOODNESS is not just at our fiingertips.  It's greater than that because it is everywhere including right there where you are and in each of you.  There is nothing stopping us from living our lives fully, but us.  We are here to do so.  Let's do it!

Happy Inspirational Monday!

6 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

I absolutely adore this photo...I don't think I've ever seen a pure white peacock...that is a peacock, right? ;)

I love your sentiments. I've been meditating a lot lately...it's nice to connect with all that there IS in this omniverse.

one love.

Lisa Johnson said...

I hope you had a great day yesterday and are feeling inspired today too! I haven't meditated in a while and have to get back to it. Beautiful picture! : )

Unknown said...

Love your journal entry, how true, I need to meditate more. Love the white peacock! Gorgeous creatures!

Shell said...

Beautiful words to enrich my week. Thank you, Vickie.

Relyn Lawson said...

Se'lah's right - that photo is amazing. Before I rush off to get back to work, I wanted to invite you personally to join in a blog swap I am hosting. I think you would really enjoy it. Of course, I totally understand if that's not something you're interested in doing. Just wanted to let you know that I'd be thrilled if you would consider joining us. Sign up ends tomorrow. I hope the end of your week is marvelous.

Gayle said...

Vickie, this is so powerful. Thank you!