Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blog Awards: Award! Award! Read all about it!

This is has been a busy week and I’m glad that the Labor Day holiday weekend is here. Vacation is knocking at my soul too. I’m looking forward to a couple days off where I do nothing!

In the meantime, it’s been a few days since I posted, which I really miss. So, I wanted to take this time to say thank you to the lovely Shell and Gayle for sending me some love and recognition! Now it’s time for me to pass the torch!

Miss Watermelon Award
Shell from Swanofdreamers with such sophistication and sweetness honored me with the “Miss Watermelon Award” and the “You’re An Awesome Girl” award. Shell, you are awesome too! These luscious awards entail providing you with six things that I love and then pass it on to six people. This is not one of my favorite things to do, but I’m so humbled by those that send such positive energy to me. It’s so hard for me to choose. But, here it goes.


Six things I like in no particular order:
1. Encouraging others
2. Taking Cruises
3. Veggie Sushi
4. Writing
5. Surprising others
6. Love to dance
It's a Major Award

“This award is for anyone who likes to smile and/or laugh, and just generally spreads that along in the blogging world we all travel in.”

Gayle over at Planet M Files caused a major smile to come across my face and my heart when she provided me with the “It’s a Major Award.”

You know, I’ve decided to pass this torch to everyone who come to this blog and read something that inspires you to inspire someone else! If you fit the script, then these awards are for you!!! You know who you are so take these awards and pass them on, please!!

Sending lots of love and recognition simply because you are you!

5 comments:

christina said...

congrats to you, dear friend. such beautiful things going on here.
xoxo

SE'LAH... said...

congrats on your awards. you are so very deserving. thanks for always providing inspiration and motivation and love.

love you with my BIG heart all the way to God's house.

xo

Gayle said...

Yay! You deserve these awards! I hope your weekend is wonderfully relaxing!

sunnymama said...

Congratulations Vchelle, you deserve all of these awards! Don't forget I left you an award too ;)
http://sunnydaytodaymama.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

~Leslie said...

Just stopping by to let you know that I gave you the 'Beautiful Blogger Award' today. Your blog is not only beautiful looking but the words and thoughts you share hear are inspiring.

Please check my blog, Discovering the Details, to find out more about this award. (http://discoveringdetails.blogspot.com)

Much Warmth!