Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The energy of money...

During these difficult economic times, it's easy to get distracted and focus on what we don't have or what we need to hang onto so that we maintain our level of security. I'm here to echo the words of Dr. Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith. "Money is simply a promissory note. We never spend money - we circulate energy in the form of money. It always comes back to us."

I accept all the energy and its bolt of lightening that lines my pockets of life!

3 comments:

Shell said...

I agree with you, Vchelle. Something that I have learned deeply this summer and now look at money differently.

SE'LAH... said...

Money isn't everything...
happiness is everything.

love ya.

Gayle said...

What an interesting quote. Difficult money times always remind me of my father-in-law who lived through the depression. He looks back on that time so fondly, when neighbors helped and took care of each other and shared what little they had.