Sunday, October 4, 2009

Inspirational Monday: Flying high on joy


The first windy day came and my husband took our daughter outside to fly her first kite. I turned from my computer screen from the grind of working to look outside of the window and saw this kite flying high in the air. I listened for the beautiful sound of my daughter's voice cheering for her dad to make the kite go higher. It was a beautiful sight to my eyes and a sweet sound to my hears!

I grabbed my camera and ran outside feeling like the sun had lit up my insides. There they were with the biggest smiles on their faces. I snapped a few more photos and returned inside to my desk and to my work. I worked the rest of the day with a luminous smile on my face. The smile reflected the peace I felt within. I was just simply joyful.

Happy Inspirational Monday!

3 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

and it sounds like complete joy.

beautiful!

xo

Gayle said...

I really need one of those beautiful moments. Thank you for sharing yours!

sunnymama said...

How wonderful and fun! You have inspired me to take Sunnyboy to fly a kite again soon. :)

My Inspirational Monday post was In My Arms.