Monday, October 12, 2009

Inspirational Monday: Rainbow of Beings

This morning I woke up understanding more than ever that we are Beings. Activities of this world are only temporary. We are forever. I acknowledge in you what I feel inside of me and that is love, peace, joy and I acknowledge in you the energy that gives our bodies movement -equals life - life to this world!

Every living thing gives this world life and the colorful energies we draw upon for life is the magnificent and beautiful Presence that gives us blessings to feel, see and experience life as we know it! We are a rainbow of Beings. Thank you Presence!

Happy Inspirational Monday!

6 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

I'm feeling your wonderful presence this morning. Thanks for your help in starting the week off with positive energy.

Gayle said...

You are such an inspirational person, vchelle! Love this post!

Shell said...

That is beautiful. Rainbow of beings..sounds like a song.

kath said...

This is beautiful, thanks!

christina said...

such gorgeous discovery and words.
xo

sunnymama said...

Gorgeous picture! I love the colours of autumn. :)