Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thank you to my friends in blogsphere!


It's been a very busy time for me over at this end. Between managing severe allergies and home life without the hubby, it's been such a paradigm shift in and on my maintenance journey to peace. And before I can send peace, I need to wiggle my way back into identifying and relying on that peace that motivated me to create Operation You! It's chaotic and the laughter comes a little bit slower these last few weeks, but I'm thankful it comes (smile).

This post is to say thank you for all of your comments, your compliments and your desire to share in the interchangaeable and heartfelt peace. Thank you! Thank you! The gratitude I feel right this moment is so healing to my soul just to say thank you.

I will be around to visit you this week as much as I can because I know I will smile with joy in reading and feeling life with you.

Love you!

Vchelle

9 comments:

Gayle said...

vchelle, I have been thinking of you and have missed you! Take your time and take care of yourself and your family. I'm sending peaceful thoughts your way!

Wanda said...

Connection is good for the soul...no matter where we find it. I, too, am grateful for you!

SE'LAH... said...

Goes without saying that I share in your quest for balance and peace. Take all the time you need. Sending you lots of love!

One Love.

margie said...

we all feel the same way. you come first. you care for yourself and your family and we will wait patiently for a good friend. a thank you is not necessary.

Dori said...

Take good care of yourself and I'm sending good vibes your way. Lots of hugs to you :)

Cam said...

Vchelle- Love you, too!!!

Will see you whenever you pop in! Sending you peace, love, sunshine, cotton candy, merry go rounds, summer rain, and a concert in the park. Hope that helps get you through.

Oh, and a little One Love...
Cause I know you likes it girl!

christina said...

I send you hugs.
xo

sunnymama said...

Thinking of you too Vchelle :) I'm pleased to hear that you've got laughter and are smiling, and I'm hoping the laughter comes quicker again soon for you :)

Lisa Johnson said...

I hope things are calming down and you are finding peace. ; )