Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You are not alone...


Sometimes we feel all alone in the middle of a vast storm - storm of sickness - storm of sadness - storm of divorce - storm of money issues - storm of loneliness - storm of pain and storm of suffering. The list can go on and on and the storms can vary in size and in length.

Let's keep this close to our hearts that we are never ever alone. The body of water that allows us to float and carry us when our feathers are heavy with oil is the peacefulness - the waves of calmness and the security of love. That powerful and vast body of water is God! We are floating with purpose and we are not alone. I know you can feel it...

I needed to hear and see these words myself and I'm thankful for the love and presence that I carry in my Being!

Sending quiet and steady flow of waves to settle your mind, your heart and your soul!

Happy Love Thursday!
Listen to your heart: Sound of the Ocean

10 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

What an insightful, yet calming post.

Thanks for the shower of peace.

Happy Love Thursday!

Unknown said...

This is a great post. It reminded me that I'm not all by myself in all this!

Happy Love Thursday!

ELK said...

love this moment ...it will stay with me as I go into the world today HLT!

sunnymama said...

A lovely post and as always inspiring thoughts to take away from it! The sound of the ocean is always so calming and gives such a feeling of security and peace. Happy Love Thursday :)

margie said...

just what i needed, a big dose of you.

Cam said...

You know how the sea calls to me, and calms my center? It really does. Just heals my heart...

I read a book called Dark Night of the Soul, and it was basically this principle. That book was one of those that comes along just in time to save you, or change your life. I believe it is by Thomas Moore. It sounds more morose than it actually is. If you are looking for a good read, or know someone that could use reassurance during the middle of their own dark night, I thoroughly recommend it!

Happy Love Thursday!
Love you, divine Ms V!!

christina said...

this is beautiful and so true. i will carry it close to my heart. : )
i send you light and love. ; )

Wanda said...

So nice to be connected to you.

kath said...

Lovely! Thank you.
xo

Gayle said...

Oh, vchelle, this is so beautiful. Thank you!