Monday, May 18, 2009

Think About This Tuesday: My bucket list...

Since I'm the self-proclaimed queen of peace (and I wear that hat proudly), Inspirational Monday is my attempt to allow as many people as possible join in on the same frequencies of love, peace and the present moment. Inspiring you definitely inspires me.

There are so many wonderful ideas that you bloggers create out there in blogsphere. Another one of my favorites is Conscious Friday. I participate not only because Se'Lah is a special person to me, but it sometimes challenges me to accept some things that I otherwise wouldn't accept by shining the spotlight on my perception with hopes to send a positive frequency with humility.

Of course we all know and treasure Love Thursday, the home of Chookooloonks.

Today, I thought I would dibble and dabble into other areas of interest to see what energy fields that can join together to ignite a powerful wave of beautiful emotions. So, I bring you "Think About This" from Christine at Distract Me. The "Think About This" Tuesday question is: What are some of the items on your "bucket list?" Here it goes:

As I sit and wonder so deeply, I'm amazed at how deep my bucket list is and have so much to share but I will pick out just a few:

1. Starting and finishing grad school Add Image
2. Finishing the construction of my office and basement
3. Being really present with my family at the Eiffel Tower in Paris
4. Attending Hippocrates Institute
5. Dancing on stage in front of thousands of people
6. Starting my second novel
7. My favorite: Veg out on an exclusive beach somewhere for exactly one month!

So, there you have it. I have tons more but these are the things that are broiling inside of me. It was refreshing to join in on "Think About This Tuesday" and I will be visiting other blogs to see what else I could join from time to time.

Sending positive energy your way always!

9 comments:

margie said...

there's a first novel????? and why haven't i read it. are you a dancer or do you just want to dance in front of thousands?? i love a post that gives me a little insight of who a friend is.

SE'LAH... said...

Feeling the love.

Now, let's talk about the dancing...do you have a secret identity you need to discuss? Of course, I won't tell anyone ;-)

Love this post! And yes, you bring peace to me each and every moment.

Love ya!

Unknown said...

I love it! Thanks for coming by! I'd love to dance on stage in front of bunches of people! I usually just do the "dance like no one is watching" thing... when no one is watching! Ha!

Cam said...

Okay, how about Tybee Island? I think I could swing a total chill out at Tybee Island with my girl, Vchelle!

Great list! I'm off to do mine!

Operaton You said...

Hey Margie: I felt the need to answer you friend. My first novel is called Stone Cold Secrets and you haven't read it because I haven't published it...YET! It's coming! No, I'm not a dancer by trade. I'm a dancer by heart! I absolutely without a doubt LOVE to dance and plan to do some type of choreography dance in my lifetime and do it in front of thousands of people..ok, I will take hundreds...oh all right...many!!!! LOL!

Se'Lah: No, the dance doesn't call for the use of a poll! LOL!

Christine, this was a blast! Hey, I hope I don't blow the opportunity from stage fright if given one!!!

Cam, ahhh, yeah!!!???? Tybee Island is calling my name..ok my girl Cam is really but you know what I mean. Can't wait to see your list!

Wanda said...

Oh, cool! I am ready for your first novel. Hippocrates sound lovely.

Unknown said...

Ok I would totally love to do #7 too!!

Gayle said...

I love your list! Wow! You have written a novel and are planning a second? That is so neat! I hope they get published!

Se'Lah's comment on your dancing is funny! I'm glad you don't have a secret life to tell us about!

sunnymama said...

That's a great list! Your favourite, number seven, is my favourite too :)