Saturday, May 2, 2009

Inspired weekend thought from Necessary Room


I am enjoying my weekend doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Just came from Necessary Room reading Se'Lah's ever so funny post about how she will "protect" herself from the "SWINE" flu. Wait, aren't "they" changing the name of it now?

Like Se'Lah, I thought briefly about it and said to myself, "It is what it is." My take on it, if we build up our immune systems by maintaining good eating habits and practice methods to mentally and physically de-stress, we will have the resilience to withstand anything and we have the power to reverse any illness, disease or condition!

I believe!

Continue on with enjoying your fabulous weekend!

Sending positive energy and good health your way, always!

8 comments:

sunnymama said...

I just read Se'Lah's post too and thought her advice was perfect. I love your take on it too. Very empowering!

SE'LAH... said...

I concur!!!

I have never even gotten the flu shot. Why would I want to inundate my immune system with more germs? hmmm...

My sister once bought into the hype and got the flu shot...she ended up in the Emergency Room.

So, stay healthy...mind, body, and spirit.

sunnymama said...

I left you an award on my blog - no need to pass it on unless you want to but I wanted you to know how much I'm enjoying your blog. I love visiting for some inspiration, positivity and peace :)
http://sunnydaytodaymama.blogspot.com/2009/05/awards.html

Wanda said...

In a pig's eye! I think Swine are getting a bad rap from all of this. :)

Unknown said...

There have been a few cases in our state. Kinda scary.

margie said...

i figure i will be one of the lucky ones since i don't eat pork. lol.

Gayle said...

I saw a great tweet on twitter this weekend about swine flu. It was tweeted by a German Shepard (my dog, Timmy also has a twitter account! silly, I know!) The dog tweeted something about wanting to play with the flying pigs he's been hearing about. I thought is was perfect. I don't want to get all wound up into a worry about this stuff. It is a waste of energy.

Derlierprossy said...

I am including the Category, the title of the blog post, the author, the date and the link, followed by the full text of the blog post.

dell ultrasharp monitors