Thursday, July 23, 2009

Conscious Friday: Magnificent, we are...

These waters are off the coast of Cozumel, Mexico. I took this photo on the cruise ship.

I believe that you are great that there is something magnificent about you regardless what has happened to you in your life, regardless how young or how old you think you might be. The moment you begin to think properly; there is something that is within you, there's power that is within you that's greater than the world. It will begin to emerge. It will begin to take over your life. It will feed you. It will clothe you. It will guide you, protect you, direct you, sustain your very existence, if you let it. Now that's what I know for sure.

-Rev. Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith

It's an everyday challenge or shall I say opportunity for me to stay conscious by staying in the "now" - the present. I pray for it daily. We are magnificent and we are peace.

Happy Conscious Friday!

Conscious Friday is the home of Se'Lah at Necessary Room.

5 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Awesome concept.

Happy Conscious Friday!
Love you.

Gayle said...

Happy Conscious Friday! You are always an inspiration, vchelle!

I love the photo, and your new banner photo is amazing!

sunnymama said...

Wow! Such a magnificent picture and inspiring quote :)

Wanda said...

Now is where it's at. (Love blue water.)

ELK said...

oh the blue is pure bliss ~the thoughts that are shared by you really encourage me my friend!