Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekend Concept: Jannah says Hola!

From Progresso, Mexico, Jannah smiles in a sombrero. We had just docked in Progresso and was greeted by the calm waters, beautiful colors and colorful souls. I noticed that Jannah smiled in awe....

At this particular stop, I remember feeling alive. Jannah's smile came through her eyes, her cheeks, her arms, her entire Being. I felt her energy and I think her energy was so strong at this moment because my vibrational frequency had begun to rise.

It's challenging sometimes but we have permission to enjoy every aspect of our lives and how we take advantage of this magnicifent universe is to consume as much of the present moment as we can - deeply feel it - devour it - digest it. It's all about the energy!

It's about loving, forgiving and sharing! It's all about you! Hola!

Happy Weekend-ing!

6 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

That photos is awesome.

I've missed you. Being in the present is all we have and thanks for your constant reminder to stay present.

Love you!

Dori said...

Such a beautiful photo! It made me smile. Have a great weekend! :)

Gayle said...

That is such a happy photo of your girl!

Wanda said...

Oh, a whole body smile! Enjoy...all of it.

Unknown said...

I see that awesome smile! She looks full of joy!

sunnymama said...

I can feel her joy and presence as I look at this lovely photo. Childrens energy can be very humbling :)