Monday, July 27, 2009

Inspirational Monday: Journey to Necessary Room


Hi, So glad you stopped by especially on this day of inspiration! Today is the birthday of my special sisterfriend. I'm wishing Se'Lah a day to remember on the day she blessed this world with her presence. Happy Birthday to you my sisterfriend!

My journey has taken me to stop by Se'Lah's Necessary Room to hopefully leave a little inspiration over there. Won't you join me there, please? Thank you!! You may leave your comments there.

Happy Inspirational Monday!

8 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Can't thank you enough for being there, in my life. You have made today extra special.

Love u Ms. V!

SE'LAH... said...

You melt my heart...I am truly blessed with THE most wonderful friends and you are definitely always in my heart.
Did I ever tell you? I LOVE YOU!!!

christina said...

This is beautiful, Se'lah is beautiful. xo

Wanda said...

Been there...done that. Thanks for the heads up!

SE'LAH... said...

I really am blessed!!! Your presence and never-ending kindness remind me of that daily and I give thanks and praises for you, every single moment of each day.

With love and gratitude,
~Se'Lah.

Cam said...

Vchelle, you are one awesome sisterfriend!

:)

Unknown said...

Dang me - missing an important birthday! Darn!

sunnymama said...

Vchelle, I loved your post over at Necessary Room! Love you both :)

My Inspirational Monday post was London Unschooling Conference. Sorry I'm late getting here and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :)