Thursday, July 16, 2009

Conscious Friday: Where do I begin?

I so missed you! I so missed me! I'm back from vacation and back from a long time of feeling badly. I'm on my way back to recovery still but I can feel clarity coming into focus where ideas, excitement and anticipation to do something are resting on my bosom.

I'm conscious of what it takes to really fight using the strength that mounted up during the good times. We have good times to help us soar through the bad times. The tears in my eyes right now are of deep and sincere humility to my Creator for blessing me with wonderful friends like Kim and Se'Lah and a beautiful family. I only thrived because of them.

These words of encouragement I share with you are for me. I need to drown in my Creator's love by always, always activating the faith - that allows me - to click the lock - to open the door of eternal peace.

Thank you for missing me! I missed you more!

Happy Conscious Friday!

Conscious Friday is spirited by my dedicated and eternal friend, Se'Lah at Necessary Room.

8 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Awwwwww. Now you made me cry!
I love you sister friend!

Gayle said...

Nah, I missed you more! :)

I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way, vchelle.

Wanda said...

Welcome back. Thanks for the lovely visit to my blog. I am with you in peace, my sister.

Cam said...

So glad you're back!
You know I missed me some Vchelle while you were gone!

Peace to you, friend!

margie said...

welcome back. we all did miss you. be strong.

christina said...

; )
Love to you.

Unknown said...

We're so glad you're back! :)

sunnymama said...

I'm glad you're back :) Sorry it's taken me so long to get here. Catching up on your posts has been so uplifting :)