Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation time!


The sun is calling my name, the ocean is singing to my soul and the universe is graciously carrying me on a VERY MUCH NEEDED vacation. I'm going on a cruise! Excited, relieved and with much anticipation, I am going to rest this body, mind and soul. I must say, you won't hear from me for two weeks, but you know my presence is near and all of you are dear to me.

I hope to return rejuvenated and ready to bask in the joy of life!

Sending you positive energy, joy and love your way, always!

11 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

I will see you when you return.

Love you, with all of me.

Wanda said...

Bon voyage! I wish I were going with you. Have a wonderfully restorative time and come back with lots of good stories and picks so I can live vicariously through you. :)

Gayle said...

I'm so happy for you to have this needed relaxation time! Have a wonderful time, vchelle! See you when you get back.

gennysent said...

have a great time!!

genny

christina said...

Have a beautiful and fun time!
PS: Take lots of pics.
xo

Dori said...

Have a wonderful time! :-)

Cam said...

Oh my goodness! Bon voyage!!

Have a blast, girl! Have a blast!

Can't wait to read the posts all about it when you return!

Big hugs!

Darcel said...

Have a great vacation!

sunnymama said...

That's great! I hope you have a wonderful time :)

margie said...

you have a great great time.

Cam said...

Aren't you back yet? I miss your words so, Vchelle...

I am happy for you to be soaking up the sun and enjoying yourself. I am only feeling sorry for myself that you are not here...lol.