Sunday, June 7, 2009

Inspirational Monday: Blue Magical Shell

Can you pick out a blue magical shell in the photo? Can you see one or can you see several? Since there are several depictions of blue shells, whatever blue shell you choose, it will be magical. All the shells have the same magic (energy), but conjoined with your energy, it is effectively Being life as you are and this concept is profound.

When two high frequencies come together, it is a force with purpose. Think of a surprise birthday party given by friends and family and then you enter into the door completely shocked to hear and see the excitement. Feel the rapid beat of your heart and then feel the joy. That’s a high frequency!

So, latch on to “your” version of a blue shell and allow its Being to merge with yours. Feel the enthusiasm, the joy and most importantly the acceptance that whatever collective force you engage in, it is what and where you should be.

Let’s be inspired to dwell in the little things on our journey to peace and joy. The little things often ignite huge, huge things that overwhelm us with love enabling us to feel our purpose! It is energy that's magical - our energy - its energy - their energy!

Who or what energy inspires you?

Happy Inspirational Monday!

7 comments:

Gayle said...

I love this post! I feel your enthusiasm, energy and joy in your words!

vchelle, you always inspire me, and I have found inspiration from so many amazing women on the internet! I'm also inspired by some of the people that I do volunteer work with. They're wonderful people!

sunnymama said...

Really beautiful! I shall keep my magical blue shell with me. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy Inspirational Monday to you :) I'm celebrating Inspirational Monday with a festival and a visit to the US.

margie said...

always such good words from you. food for thought.

SE'LAH... said...

The strength of friendship overwhelms and inspires me simultaneously. Thank you for your love and friendship...for being my magical blue shell. It's a new colour called vchelle ;)

christina said...

I love this! I am filled with energy from it.
xo

Darcel said...

I love this. I think of all the times my girls run to me or are happy to see me after I come downstairs from getting dressed.

Cam said...

I love to talk about all the different energies...

I am loving the peaceful energies right now. The loving energies...

I am a total empath, so I pick up on energies, and am learning to notice them without absorbing them. It is a delicate balance, isn't it?

Know what else I am loving right now? Signs from the Universe! When you are peering out with the right set of eyes, you can see those blessings everywhere, can't you? Life is so good, Vchelle.
So good...

Much love to you, friend!