Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A little taste of Mexico in honor of the Pet Parade...

Both photos are in Cozumel. Jannah was so curious and really wanted to make friends with the horse. It was almost like she was in a cartoon where she expected all animals to talk. She defintely had a connection!

Well, I'm feeling a little light hearted today after experiencing more challenges today and this week (I know, I know. More you ask?). It seems that I may be attracting these things because I'm anxious for growth. I guess I may need to be anxious for stillness (smile).

Anyway, I thought I would give you a little taste of Mexico by posting some photos since I've been teasing you with a few photos of the deep blue waters that took my breath away at the very sight of it. Imagine as far as your eyes can see, North, South, East and West, deep blue water! Simply divine!

This was my first cruise and let me tell you, it's defintely not my last. My hubby was the only light missing from this fantastic trip. He will definitely be on the next one. Before we got off that ship, my family and I were planning another one. Why not? Law of attraction says, you say it, plan it, expect it, you will get it.... I'm doing a whole lot of attracting because I got to have it!!! Without a doubt!! Enjoy!

P.S. I have more photos of my trip and will post them over a period of time. I took a lot of pictures and plus I want to constantly remind myself of pure relaxation and peace!

We docked in Cozumel and it was overwhelmingly cool to be walking in between both of these ships. I turned around and had to take this photo.
We took a bus ride through the streets of Progresso. My nieces, Jannah and I had to ride on the top deck. Jannah liked touching these trees as we drove through the streets. These red-tip trees lined the streets.

A little ice sculpting on the main deck of the ship.
Jannah getting her relaxation on. We were standing near the ice sculpting party and I turned around and Ms. Jannah just climbed up between these two ladies, said hello, gave them slight conversation as if she were their age and chilled. The ladies got a kick out of her. They couldn't believe she was three!

After a day of fun at the deck pool, mom and daughter slept as the wind touched our souls.

Ms. sassy Telisha, a family friend, smiles for me as we were about to journey to sea.

On our way to the beach at Progresso riding the tour bus.

In Progresso, we had to stop and take pictures of these colorful souls!

Off the tour bus and after baking in the 105 degree weather riding on the top UNCOVERED level, we needed the water.

These "white" rocks were beautiful, on our way to a private beach in Cozumel!

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Shell said...

I love cruises. You all look happy and peaceful in the pictures. Go on and plan another trip. I'm all for the law of attraction.

Wanda said...

It's over 100 degrees here today. I could use a little ocean time.

SE'LAH... said...

Aaaaah....thanks for taking me along on your cruise. Beautiful. Glad you got the opportunity to enjoy this peace.

Love you addition to the pet parade.

One Love.

Unknown said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Great trip! I love that the burro gets his own umbrella - or was it a horse, heck my tiny memory - the aminal pulling the cart, or was it a wagon - ah heck you know what I mean. :) That blue umbrella - very nice of the fellow!

ELK said...

your addition to the parade is the best! great to see you smiling, relaxing ...cozumel is a wonder of a place ~ keep cruising it is so much fun !

margie said...

good for you taking such a relaxing fun holiday! gorgeous shots, and jannah and mommy, so cute.

DesignTies said...

Great pictures :-) I would have been touching those trees from the bus too!! The leaves are such amazing colours :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

Kat said...

What a wonderful trip! Just popped over from the pet parade, and I'm so glad I did. Beautiful pictures and I love the story of Jannah and her deck friends! Glad you had a good time. Kathy

Gayle said...

What a wonderful vacation! It looks so beautiful and relaxing! Thank you for adding part of your beautiful vacation to the Pet Parade!

sunnymama said...

It looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing these pictures of your wonderful trip. I love the pictures of Jannah relaxing and especially the one of you and her together :)

Cam said...

You know, I've never taken a cruise, and I've never been more inspired to do so! Beautiful pictures, V!!

Did you sail out of Jacksonville?

Gayle said...

Aaaahhhh, January is a great time to be remembering a warm and wonderful vacation!