Thursday, July 30, 2009

Letting go!

This cool photo was taken by Se'Lah at Necessary Room!

This post is about love with consciousness so it represents Love Thursday and Conscious Friday both!

This morning after I meditated; for the first time, I located and was the watcher of the toxins that clouded my head and my sinus cavity. I felt the tension shift from the front of my head, my eyes, to the back of my head, then to my neck and shoulders and finally to the pit of my stomach and from then, I knew it was time to make my entrance into my bathroom. I let it all go literally (smile). It was extraordinary to witness this healing process!

I'm learning that it's an art to letting go of perceived ideas that cause unwanted stress. I'm learning how to let go and let the very love that we have, which is our Beings, work for me by working through me. I'm learning that it is a work in progress and I must continue to practice it every minute of every day of my life.

I'm consciously willing to be still and practice being the very channel that love and peace shine through. I pray this prayer not by my words, but by my actions. So with this said, know that I send love because we are love and therefore, I love you!

Consciously sending you love on this Thursday!

10 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

i love you.

simple, but true.

Shell said...

I send love to you as well.

Wanda said...

Spread the love. Actions do speak louder than words. (And let's hear it for cleansing.)

sunnymama said...

That is a really great picture from Se'Lah! Sending love to you both too :)

christina said...

This picture is AMAZING! "I love you", it reads. So true!

Tulika Verma said...

:) what a refreshing, affirming blog!
beautiful :)

Gayle said...

Hi vchelle! I'm catching up on all that I missed this past week. What a beautiful post of love. You always remind me of the important things. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Lovely! :) I swear a heart is forming on one of our trees and it makes me think about love daily.

Cam said...

I send you my love and light, V...

And, I will be returning to read these words more and more...I want to completely marinate in them!

Thank you, friend!

Anonymous said...

Your spirit is amazingly beautiful. I am so blessed to have found your blog.