Monday, August 3, 2009

Inspirational Monday: The beauty of light

My sister and I were standing on the side of the ship one morning after breakfast and of course, I forgot my camera. We were in awe and I said hurry and take this picture before it disappears. She just sent this photo to me today and I had to share it with you.

It is sheer inspiration to know that the light of peace is shining on us all the time. In fact, that same light - this glorious ray of energy - is in us. Visualize the light coming from your soul glowing on all that you meet today. It is forever glowing! We just have to allow it to shine and be conscious of it when the light goes dim. Let's be positive in every situation. You may have to struggle to avoid the distractions but staying present -conscious of love, peace, forgiveness, calmness and opinions, will surely support you on our journey to peace. We give this world life via our light and that light is our Creator! Feel your way and trust your instincts. That's your light - That's God!

Feel free to share your stories or photos of inspiration. We would love to be inspired by you!

Happy Inspirational Monday!

8 comments:

sunnymama said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture, and for reminding us to let the light within us shine :) My Inspirational Monday post is Groove in the vastness. Thanks for calling by earlier, I think you'll love these videos when you get a chance to watch them :)

SE'LAH... said...

awwww...this is BEAUTIFUL Ms. V.

I love the glow. I feel the glow.

Love you lots.

gennysent said...

I love that you are honest about the bumps in your own life and that you still let this light shine through, reminding your readers to let that light in, and that it is everywhere. That is so gracious, to be giving even when you yourself are feeling down. Thank you for that.

-genny

Wanda said...

Wonderful shot. I am enjoying the light today, too.

Gayle said...

vchelle, you always inspire me. This post and this photo are truly beautiful!

Shell said...

A luminous picture.

Cam said...

I feel your light, V!! And, we do shine together, don't we, soul sister?

Love and Light to you today!!!

ELK said...

shine the light today!