Monday, August 10, 2009

Presenting: License to Kill (positive view)

With gratitude, my goal is to share as much information I can with you during your journey to peace, holistically! I often read and study to also share words of inspiration in hopes of enriching and blessing not just your mind and your soul, but your beautiful body that is an intregal part of your Being. The freedom, love and peace that my mind and soul embodies from the words that lay across my lip and the thoughts that charge the computer screen from my finger tips all come from an incredible and devine love within all of us. I'm aiming for this love and only this love to live through me and for me to live as one with this beautiful Presence.

I present to you, "License to Kill." I have to admit, I didn't like the opening of the introduction but understood the profound message after the first sixty seconds. We are spiritual Beings having an human experience - true. However, to completely enjoy the benefits of this magnificent experience we call life, we must keep our bodies healthy. These videos focuses on just that - healthy lifestyles.

Sending excellence in mind, soul and body!!

Listen to your heart: License to Kill (Parts 1-7 are posted consecutively)

Note: My intention is to post this information in an effort to share knowledge of what it takes to live a healthy lifestyle, spirtually, mentally and physically. Video 7 deals with becoming a partner to sell a particular product. I don't sell products and I don't promote business ventures but decided to leave the video on just in case there were questions about how to get involved.













4 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Deep.

sunnymama said...

These sound interesting! I'm going to book mark this post and come back soon to watch the videos :)

I left you an award at my blog. No need to pass it on unless you want to but I just wanted you to know that I think your blog is great :)
http://sunnydaytodaymama.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

Margie said...

frightening.

Unknown said...

Healthy lives are so important and in the business of our days we sometimes forget it.