Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Speaking of letting your light shine...

I know I keep referencing the wonderful cruise that my family and I enjoyed so much. I can't help myself. I hope to stay on this high as long as I can. And it's so easy to talk about it because there are so many incredible dimensions to share about this valuable time of peace and relaxation. Today, I present "her" to you. She was a celebrity. I heard whispers, "That's the little girl. That's the little girl who danced last night. The diva had arrived!

She danced!

...And she danced! I know you see the light.

When she saw these two gentlemen, she jumped right in. She sang!

She slept...

5 comments:

Gayle said...

She is like a beautiful ray of sunshine! What a sweetie!

SE'LAH... said...

Thanks for sharing these memorable moments! It's so lovely to see. Kiss n hug her for me.

margie said...

she is so gorgeous. and a holiday is to be remembered as often as you can. good for the soul.

christina said...

This is beautiful. Her energy is love. She has the right attitude.
xo

sunnymama said...

She is an adorable diva :)