Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Off to school...

With a belly full of excitement, two entry tests taken, writing samples, letter of why I decided to include KSU yet again as part of my life's journey (I will tell you about the letter one day) and dreams that came from deep within, I have been accepted to graduate school! Yeah! Yes, you are looking at a student of the Master's in Professional Writing program!

I begin classes on August 17th. I have to admit that my perception of life will not be as "normal" as it is now but who cares, right? I'm blessed to live out the dream that didn't come from my thoughts but from the very core of who I am.

So, I breathe and exhale and breathe and exhale and I accept!! I'm not sure how much I will be blogging considering I can hardly keep up with everyone now and I'm not in school so we will see.

Thank you for listening and for visiting! It's all about the love!

7 comments:

gennysent said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I also will be returning (after a long pregnant and child-filled absence) a graduate program in Public History this fall. I think I will be falling behind on blogging as well...I can hardly keep up with it as it is, as you say! Yay for grad school!!

Gayle said...

vchelle, how exciting! I'm so happy for you!

SE'LAH... said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm soooo excited for you. We will be waiting with open arms to receive you whenever you can make an appearance.

love you with my BIG heart all the way to God's house.

One Love.

Wanda said...

Go girl! Congratulations.

christina said...

This is such lovely news! Congratulations!! I know you will use the opportunity, to do beautiful things.
xo

christina said...

This is such lovely news! Congratulations!! I know you will use the opportunity, to do beautiful things.
xo

sunnymama said...

How exciting! I'm just catching up on your posts so your classes will have begun by now. I hope it's going well :)