Monday, August 10, 2009

Inspirational Monday: You are my inspiration

Hello everyone! I'm a little late in posting my inspiration today. There is so much that is going on right now everywhere in blogland and I see that I'm not the only one that have not gotten the chance to blog hop in awhile.

Know that I look forward to smiling, laughing, sending empathy and compassion and receiving such warm and inspiring words here in blogland. I know I will make my rounds this week. Just know that you are my inspiration to keep inspiring, at least, I hope that I am with a sincere and beautiful heart. I pray for those actions to be shown through this avenue of Operation You!

Happy Inspirational Monday!

4 comments:

Gayle said...

You are an inspiration! Happy Inspirational Monday!

Cam said...

I always love to visit you, V!! Sometimes, when I am working and we don't have the internet, I think to myself, I wonder what Vchelle, and Se'lah, and Beth, and Toni, and others that I visit, are up to? I have been entirely too busy lately and I am in need of a day to just lay at the beach and soak up some serenity...

Much love, friend!

sunnymama said...

Lol! Gayle said it already. I too think you are an inspiration Vchelle :) My Inspirational Monday post is an Inspirational Video for Parents.

SE'LAH... said...

You are definitely an inspiration to me.

I too have been lax in my blog-hopping so I too feel the need to apologise.

Love ya.