Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You are incredibly important...

Creation is always happening. Everytime an individual has a thought, or a prolonged chronic way of thinking, they're in the creation process. Something is going to manifest out of those thoughts.

-Rev. Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith

I had to share these words in this post because I can't help myself but to share my personal journey to peace with you. I feel a transformation at this time happening within and I'm not surprised at all. With all the challenges and crisis that I just witnessed in my life, I expected peace, humility, joy and love to surround my Being physically and spiritually. So, now that my level of humility has once again increased, I want to share the peace with you and I'm so honored to do so.

You are incredibly important and brilliant and you have purpose on this earth. Believe it. Know it. Feel it and then respond!

I send an incredible ray of love, peace and joy to all of you - with sincerity, compassion and dedication!

Take a look at more quotes from Dr. Beckwith below. They are magnificent! He is magnificent!

Listen to your heart:
Rev. Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith - Quotes

9 comments:

Kate said...

Continually growing and knowing ourselves better and better is the best part of life!
Thanks for stopping by my site. Please feel free to visit anytime, I'll leave the light on for you!

SE'LAH... said...

I so needed this today.

So glad to have you back.

I'm just being still and connecting with my inner self.

Love ya, xoxo

Shell said...

A wonderful post. I needed to hear this today. Thank you.

Gayle said...

This is such a beautiful post. Thank you!

Cam said...

Vchelle,

You know how much I needed this, right?

Please, say a prayer for me.

Cam

margie said...

such good advice.

kath said...

Margie and I are spending the day boosting each other up with understanding, compassion and love. When we have a day like this it makes me understand how incredibly important we are to each other. We both have loving partners, friends and families but there is something just so unique between us.

sunnymama said...

Wonderful! I loved the video of quotes :)

Anonymous said...

The quotes were so uplifting! Thank you for the words of encouragement and motivation!

Love You!

Susan