Friday, March 27, 2009

Conscious Friday: President Obama

It's easy for us to judge, complain and resist "what is" especially when it comes to politics. Believe me, I have done my share of complaining. Now, I'm elated to have President Obama as the leader of our great nation. What I sense in our leader is what I hope to share with everyone I meet. Integrity. Honesty. Compassion. Intelligence vs. Cleverness. Acceptance vs. Fear. Hope. To Believe.

Will you join me on Conscious Friday to find these attributes in others while we continue to raise these attributes within ourselves? I'm conscious that I need to do my part in making our society a better place.

Happy Conscious Friday!

Click here to find out how you can get more involved.

Listen to your heart: Reason to Believe - Barack Obama Music Video



Yes We Can - Barack Obama Video

4 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

What an inspiring post.

I promise to try to do better today, than I did yesterday, and the day before, and the day before...

Happy Conscious Friday.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful uplifting post.

Unknown said...

Those are great attributes to have! I am hoping he can bring things around. :)

Ampersand said...

absolutely great video! make sure to vote for President Obama at Obama on the Dollar.

http://www.obamaonthedollar.com