Sunday, March 15, 2009

Inspirational Monday: A simple kiss...

What or who inspires you to feel better about you? What event or activity inspires you to do more for yourself or to do more for others? In honor of “Inspirational Monday,” please share your inspirational stories or moments.




This week my inspiration is my three-year old daughter. It was a knee-jerk reaction for her to kiss this flower when she saw it. She is tapped into the under current stillness that is in all life. She inspires me to always recognize it in myself.

Sending positive energy your way, always! Happy Inspirational Monday!

4 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Sharing my post for Inspirational Monday: http://momentarysolace.blogspot.com/2009/03/nature.html

Roxann said...

My inspiration is definitely my daughter.

http://makedaphotography.blogspot.com/2009/03/listening-to-sounds-of-nature.html

Anonymous said...

I'm inspired by so many different people. Yesterday, it would have been my best friend, who once again talked me off the ledge about school. :)

Unknown said...

A child is a great role model for joy. :) I need to find a flower to kiss. :)