Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love Thursday: We are soul mates...


“We are soul mates,” I heard a few of my friends say at different times in life. It is so exciting and romantic when humans have a soul or Being connection other than mind connection. We can truly feel the connection without any thought. It’s an amazing and beautiful experience.

Fast forward ten years – “She is not doing what she supposed to do. He gets on my nerves. We can’t talk about anything without arguing.” What happen you ask? We can’t think another’s presence. We can only feel another’s presence with our own presence. As soon as challenges arise (our resist of the present moment), we only have mind or thought interaction with each other. We constantly have mind noise about the other person. We no longer allow our loved ones space to just BE. We inject stipulations, faults and accusations based on our thoughts and our thoughts are based on our perceptions.

If the communication does not allow you to commune with one’s Being, than you must accept that one of you (or both) isn’t ready to break the identification with the mind – the ego. With acceptance comes peace.

We should listen intently with all that we are and from that place, make sound decisions. Listen to our children the same.
Sending love....

7 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Here's to love and soul mates!

Anonymous said...

Very useful words for me today... thank you!

Anonymous said...

"With acceptance comes peace." How very true. I am so proud of myself for actually putting this theory into practice this past week...and I felt so much better, so much lighter, so much me-er when I did.

Happy Love Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Yes.
It really is our own reactions. I am trying to act instead of react lately. It sure smooths the day.

Laurie said...

When reading the first paragraph my thoughts turned toward my husband! After reading the second paragraph I also related. If we stick with each other long enough and don't give up we do come to that point where we can just let each other "be". It's a great place to end up!!!

Paula & Skip said...

We are stilling traveling towards "allowing to BE". WE can related totally, so feelings and searches are so well expressed.Sorry, mine arent, still struggling with English.

christina said...

Hello there! It's nice to meet you.

Such true words you have placed here. I believe peace and acceptance are the beginning to a beautiful journey, especially when the soul is involved.

: )