Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am Hooked on Bee Pollen, Propolis and Honey!

Spring is around the corner everybody!

After years of battling allergies that ultimately and always lead to sinus infections, I believe I won the battle on managing allergies that affect and infect my body. I am hooked on bee pollen, honey and propolis!

First, please allow me to introduce a new concept to you. Will you allow yourself to open up to the idea that diseases are a result from out of control emotions? Diseases are emotionally based. When our bodies continue to use our immune systems to fight symptoms on a daily basis caused by stresses of work, lack of money, challenging relationships and worry, in addition to environmental pollutions, our bodies continue to respond to that level of emotions even if we are sitting on a comfy sofa with a blanket and a hot cup of our favorite tea. Why? We are replaying the reel of negative and emotional thoughts repeatedly in our heads sometimes without knowing. After awhile, our bodies tell us to change and it tells us via pains and aches, diseases, etc.

Acceptance of any situation allows us to lessen the amount of strain we cause our immune systems. I've learned and continue to practice accepting what I perceive to be difficult at this present moment. I'm taking a deep breath as I write this and accepting, ie, the job I do to receive a paycheck. Sigh... Then I just let go like water falling from a cliff.

While I'm accepting, I've begun taking Bee Pollen for my allergies, a daily tablespoon of local made honey and Propolis for my sinus infection. After years of taking antibiotics, I close my eyes and understand that I will not be lead by fear in my head, but by wisdom and knowledge that God has already supplied us. It's a slow process but I feel SO MUCH BETTER! Take the time to find out about the excellent benefits of taking bee pollen, propolis and honey. Remember to build your team of doctors to gain diverse and well-rounded recommendations and to ask questions about your holistic and peaceful journey to healing.

Sending positive energy your way, always!

Sources: Book "Bee Pollen – Royal Jelly, Propolis and Honey" by Rita Elkins, MH. Click here to view the publisher for this booklet and other helpful booklets. You can purchase this book at your local health food store or order this book by clicking here.

Click here to get some information quickly at articlesbase.com.

Click here to get more information quickly at ebeehoney.com.

2 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Whoo-hooo !!! I have significant allergies & hay fever...I have been searching for some natural remedy because I refuse to fill my body with conventional medicine (given the endless list of side effects that we see on tv commercials).

My cousin also told me that molasses, diluted with water, used via a neti pot helps relieve allergies. I will try both your suggestion and his as Spring arrives.

Thanks for sharing

Lisa Johnson said...

Thank you so much for sharing this link! I agree that honey is a wonderful way to heal ourselves naturally. Also the idea of having a team of doctors is very dear to me. I feel like it took me a long time to build my team. I was so sad to find out that one of them stopped practicing recently.