Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love Thursday: It's my birthday..

I am blessed with the opportunity to see 43 years today! Yes, I know I'm a Spring chicken (smile). Not only am I grateful to see the day I entered into this luscious world, but I'm so thankful that I am HEALTHY and feel wonderful. What's different? I'm sharing it all with you in blogsphere.

My husband gave me these flowers last week while I was battling the flu. Aren't they beautiful? That's love...

Happy Love Thursday!

P.S. That's my sister Doris in the photo. I know she's looking down on me saying Happy Birthday sis!

10 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear vchelle!
Happy birthday to you!
...and many more...

I love you all the way to God's house. ;-)

margie said...

happy birthday kiddo!! you youngster. have a great day and all good wishes for the coming year.

Old Ladies Driving said...

Happy Birthday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39A2J-yo2Nc

May your year be filled with lots of love and laughter!

-- The Old Ladies

Wanda said...

Happy Birthday to you, too! I've had a few more than you, but it is nice to share the day. Margie told me it was your birthday, too, so I had to come and give you a high five...and a hug.

May you continue to be so blessed with health and happiness.

Love.

kath said...

happy birthday! today is all about birthdays and sister love ....

Operaton You said...

Thank you all so much for making this day fabulous! I'm having a blast! It feels good...(smile)

christina said...

Happy Birthday!!! You have the sweetest angel looking down on you. : )

Gabrielle Kai Photography said...

Happy Birthday Vchelle!!!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

sunnymama said...

Happy Birthday and Love Thursday. They are beautiful flowers!

Unknown said...

43 is a great age! I just turned 42 but I look forward to 43. :) Happy late Birthday!