Saturday, April 18, 2009

Have a great weekend!

Today, J and I are off to a tea party. It is our first. We are excited about it. Actually, I'm more excited than J. Talking about tapping into my inner child... It is a mother and daughter event. We are all to wear dresses and the mothers are to wear hats. We picked out our dresses yesterday and we are ready to go. Oh, and I got my camera ready Se'Lah!

I hope that everyone out there in blogsphere have a happy, peaceful and loving weekend!

Sending positive energy your way, always!

6 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

Have lots of fun. Do have a spot of tea for me.

Can't wait to see the photos.

Cam said...

A moment you both will remember forever...

Soak up every last drop!! (and of the tea, too!)

:)

Gayle said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time, and Happy weekend!

sunnymama said...

I hope you both had a wonderful time, I'm sure you did :) I'm looking forward to seeing some photos. I hope the rest of your weekend is fun too, and thanks for sending such wonderfully positive energy always!

Unknown said...

A tea party sounds great! :) Hope you had fun!!

Wanda said...

Enjoy!