Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Loving preparation...

Recently, a friend sent me an email advertisement about a television segment called, “Nightline - Face Off: Does Satan Exist?" For some reason I stopped in my fast-moving, multi-tasking tracks for a few minutes and I thought about this question and then I felt this question. My thoughts were, I don’t know and I don’t think Satan exist for me. Then, I breathed deeply and felt peace, love, kindness and excitement!

I wondered why we allow such fear to drive our potential behavior. I wondered why do we not allow love, peace and stillness to drive our potential behavior. My friend said we have to watch for the sign posts on the road. “Forewarned is forearmed.” Could it be possible that what we look for we experience?

I’ve come to my own personal conclusion, join me if you like, that my path to healing – my path to peace – my path to God, I want it be a beautiful and peaceful journey of Stillness. As I previously expressed, no-thing cannot exist without space (stillness). I want to practice focusing and feeling the space and hearing the silence.

I know this sounds cliché, but the moon, the stars, the millions of galaxies and planets cannot exist with out “space.” I’m referring to the space that our astronauts fly to. I’m referring to the space that holds our homes, our cars, our vast stores, our amusement parks, our trees and the animals that roam the beautiful grounds of this earth. I’m referring to the space that holds Earth itself. I’m referring to the space that holds us. It is one space.

Try to listen and focus on the space, silence and stillness within. It is also externally loud, strong, and beautiful and it is the one thing that we have and all are connected to! We have an incredible amount of space to love. That’s a powerful and extraordinary concept to accept, I know.

So, another way to be forearmed (prepared) is to look for great and loving things to happen. Therefore, great and loving things will and do happen. That’s God!

4 comments:

Gayle said...

Vchelle, I am so glad that Se'Lah pointed me to your site! I love what you say in this post. You are speaking to my heart.

SE'LAH... said...

Always looking on the bright side of life. That's me. I am not fearful of "the dark side" so to speak or "negativity" because I don't engage it.

I love and appreciate all things positive.

Thanks for the reminder.

sunnymama said...

This is such a wonderfully positive and optimistic post. When you talked about satan, and fear driving our potential behaviour, I immediately thought of the chinese saying 'Paper Tiger'. It seems that so many of us are scared of Satan or negativity (or however we define it) when in fact its all an illusion. I love your reminder to be still and listen to the sound of silence, as there we can experience our natural state of peace, love and happiness. Thanks for a beautiful post :)

Unknown said...

Well, I guess if positive exists then negative does too, but I don't like to dwell on it. Thinking and striving towards the positive and peacefulness. :)